Your White Pages bill charges
- Where can I find my White Pages bill charges?
You’ll find this information under three sections in your Telstra billing statement (listed below in consecutive order).
FYI – when Telstra mentions your White Pages listing on your billing statement it’s called Directory Charges.
- Under New Charges in the Directory Charges sub-section.
- Under Customer Summary in the Directory Charges sub-section.
- Under Directory Charges you’ll find an itemised breakdown of your White Pages listing.
- How do I read my White Pages bill charges?
Under the Directory Charges section you can see the following information:
- Your business name.
- The phone number assigned to your White Pages advertising.
- Your customer account number.
- The White Pages Directory name and year of publication.
- The number of White Pages listings you have.
- The number of payment instalments you need to make annually.
- The total amount currently owed (Note: The total is only applied to your bill once, not four times. It’s simply a way for White Pages to identify you in four different ways, i.e. customer number, phone number etc.)
The Itemised section details each of your individual White Pages listings, and the Summary section reflects the total of all your White Pages listings.
Note: If you have one White Pages listing, your listing details are reflected in both the Itemised and Summary sections on your bill. However, when you have more than one listing, each listing’s details will only be reflected in the Itemised section of your bill.
- How do I know which installment I'm paying for on my White Pages bill charges?
You’ll find this information under the Directory Charges section of your bill, just below the name of the listing you have purchased.
- What happens when I get a credit adjustment on my White Pages bill charges?
Your credit adjustment will be displayed under the Service Summary and Call Details section of your bill, in the Telstra Other Charges and Credits sub-section. Your credit will be applied to the total charges listed on page one of your billing statement. We don’t include this information under the Directory Charges section of your bill.
- Where can I find out more about what I’m paying for?
Click here for more information on your listing details with White Pages.