- Why have I received an Accelerated Bulk Charge on my White Pages listing instead of my usual regular installment charge?
This happens if you’ve recently requested any of the following changes to your Telstra services:
- An upgrade on your internet plan to NBN.
- Changes to your business name, address or phone number.
- Change of service provider.
- Your Telstra contract has finished.
In all of the above cases, it simply means Telstra has cancelled your current service plan and in cases one and two, created a new one. When this happens, Telstra automatically sends you a bill to pay out your White Pages listing because the plan it was attached to no longer exists.
- How can I change the Accelerated Bulk Charge on my White Pages bill?
Just give us a call on 1800 810 211 from 9am to 5pm AEDST Mon-Fri. Alternatively, you can send us an enquiry and we’ll then contact Telstra, asking them to cancel the bulk charge and go back to include your White Pages listing installments on your new Telstra bill. Once they’ve done this, you’ll see the bulk charge adjustment under the Service Summary and Call Details section of your bill in the Telstra Other Charges and Credits sub-section. Note: The adjustment is dependent on Telstra’s assessment of the remaining installments you have left. If you have sent us an enquiry, a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible. Any information you provide to us is solely used for the purpose of facilitating your request. Please click here for more information on how we handle personally identifiable information.