White Pages self-service
- How do I sign in?
Sign in to White Pages self-service here. Remember: Your username is your email address.
- Are there browser requirements for using White Pages self-service?
For the best experience using White Pages self-service, we recommend upgrading to the latest version of the supported Web browsers below:
- Google Chrome version 66 and above
- Safari version 11 and above
- Mozilla Firefox version 60 and above
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 and above
- Microsoft Edge version 17 and above
- Opera version 53 and above
- I haven't received an Account Activation Email yet. What should I do?
Check your junk or spam folder for the email. Make sure you’re in the same email account you used to create your White Pages account.
Some email platforms place filters that prevent the receiving of certain items, similar to our verification email. Please check with your IT department/email platform’s support page for more information on this.
Tip: You may also want to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe senders list or address book.
If these steps do not resolve your issue, simply give us a call on 1800 810 211 during office hours (9 AM–5 PM AEST, Monday–Friday) and we’ll assist with the activation of your email address.