White Pages self-service
Edit your advertising
- How can I edit my advertising with the White Pages?
- Simply log into your White Pages account to begin editing your business listing.
- Once you’re on the Home page, click on ‘View my listings’ in the blue Listings tile.
- Now click the View button in the Subscription row for the business listing you want to update.
- Select the Edit button for the listing of a particular business location you want to update.
- Once you’re in, select the Click to Edit green button in the top right corner to request changes to your business listing.
- Across the top section of your screen, you can request edits to your business listing – e.g. update phone number, opening hours, etc.
- In the text box, detail the content changes you want to make. Click Submit when you’re done.
- Click on Close Editor when you’ve finished submitting all your changes.
Note: It can take up to 2 business days for your change requests to be applied.
If you do not have a White Pages self-service account, call us on 1800 810 211 during 9 AM–5 PM AEST / Monday–Friday and we’ll have you sorted.